It’s a word you want to avoid at all costs.
The problem: Timely and accurate reporting requires intimate understanding of reporting guidelines, accurate record keeping and massive personnel time.
The challenge: You have none of the above.
The solution: Contact us. We’ll take it from there.
Our scientists are experts in compliance reporting requirements. They will submit all required documents – correctly, accurately and on time – saving you precious personnel time and costly late filing penalties. And the dreaded stamp of “noncompliance.”
If you need annual data management assistance, our in-plant services include all necessary environmental, health, and safety (EHS) regulatory programs.
We can remove your pain.
Contact us today to start the healing.
The following report submittals are part of our compliance calendar program:
Hazardous Waste: Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Large Quantity Generator Bienniel Waste Report
- Generator Storage Area Closure Report
Hazardous Chemical Use: Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA Title III), aka “Community Right-To-Know”
- State Emergency Response Commission (SERC) Report (chemical storage)
- Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Report (chemical processing)
Clean Air Act: Air Pollution Permit Term & Condition Reporting Requirements
- “Blue Form”
- Permit Evaluation Report (PER)
- Title V / Semi-Annual & Annual
Clean Water Act: Water Quality Permit Reporting Requirements
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES):
- Sampling Discharge Reports
- Storm Water
- Direct Discharge Reports
- POTW Sewer Discharge Report
CTI’s experienced scientists and engineers are prepared to provide solutions to your environmental, health, and safety needs. In order to detail your company’s requirements, please fill out the Contact Form.
You may direct questions our Senior Project Manager Glenn Miller at 216.341.1800, ext. 13.