What companies are doing now to prepare to rebound from the virus recession:
- Manage cash, cash planning, match spending to revenue
- Plan the right sizing of staff with an eye toward retaining the best people. This includes continued support of company-cultural flexibility and cross-training coverage.
- Review key processes for opportunities to improve
- Run KaizenetteTM (short duration focused Kaizen) events in high-cost centers and bottlenecks: identify, prioritize, measure, implement, refine, document to help sustain.
- Engage every mind that you are paying for to contribute
- Prepare your company for new market opportunities, often part of a market diversification plan.
Manufacturer Solutions, LLC supplements your healthy company culture of improvement to get more progress toward your goals. As an example, when we lead a KaizenetteTM, it is common to gain 20-50+ opportunities to reduce costs and waste from each event. The best ideas get implemented. These also build the internal skills to lead the continual improvement process with minimal future help.
Different customers are facing different back to work challenges. More than one company is asking customers for work, actively solving their customer’s issues by moving work from their customers into their company as the customer battles virus-related problems constraining their ability to fill orders.
With the job market now flooded with people that want to work, some are taking the opportunity to move out of the marginal and move in the motivated associate. Some are using the government stimulus to help pay the internal effort to fix inefficiencies to drive down costs and improve the ability to compete.
What are your plans to come back stronger?
440-668-1003 | Hainesmfg@gmail.com | More resources
Partners to Compliance Technologies, Inc. like Ty Haines and Manufacturer Solutions help us to help our clients and vendors through the dynamic challenges of managing a business.