How can Your Compliance Team Help?
We are all returning to work and facing our own set of individual challenges since the end of Governor DeWine’s stay-at-home order. As your compliance team, we care that you survive this pandemic and recession without any hiccups with OSHA, the EPA, or other regulators. We offer you the following resources to support your business recovery.
- Download a sample Compliance Calendar to help you remain compliant
- Our friend Marilyn Landis, Owner of Basic Business Concepts, is presenting guidance for the PPP Loan
- The Strat. Planning Course has a series of webinars about COVID+Business Strategy – CTI employs two Course Alumni
- Worried about safety? Prioritize your efforts by reviewing the Top 10 Most Cited OSHA violations
- Do you desire better Operations Excellence? Contact Ty Haines to find savings on your shop floor to immediately increase your bottom line
- Overwhelmed by your to-do list? Let us handle Compliance while you focus on what you do best
- TRI report is due July 1; are other important reports past due? SERC, RCRA biennial, Air Permits
- Are you asking management the right questions about Compliance?
- Communication between departments is critical with new changes
- Looking to cut expenses? check out a no-exposure certification
- Is production increasing or adding new processes? You may need to review your Air Permit guidelines
- We’re getting calls about Indoor Air Quality from many manufacturers with OSHA notice of violation (NOV); call us to walk you through your compliant response and to find out what your employees are breathing in
- Curious about how we help clean up historically nasty sites? Read this.
- Follow Allison and Rob over at Felber PR & Marketing and their Tactic Thursday series to implement successful marketing strategies
Please reach out to us for anything, as we network with a brilliant bunch of solution providers. We do what we do for the betterment of Ohio businesses.
Your Compliance Team