Changing regulations, Complex calculations, Unannounced inspections, Tight deadlines and a mountain of work.
Environmental compliance can be a full time job. After you factor in the time you need to run your business, environmental compliance gets pushed to the bottom of your to-do list. Until an accident or spill occurs. Worse yet, EPA shows up. Uninvited.
Now, your environmental compliance becomes front and center.
Our team has the experience and training to handle all your environment compliance needs, including audits, In-Plant Services, Air Quality Services, Water Quality Services and Hazardous Waste Services.
In-Plant Environmental Services
Our in-plant environmental compliance services offer you “insourcing access” to our entire scope of environmental compliance resources. We will work hand in hand with you to prepare all of your necessary facility environmental regulatory programs.
Our In-Plant Services can reduce or supplement your environmental, health & safety staffing requirements. This partnership can benefit your bottom line by reducing your costs of in-house salary and benefits. In the end, you gain a competitive advantage over your competition.
The scope and elements of our environmental compliance service program are adapted to your site-specific needs.
We’re not a cookie-cutter company. Your environmental compliance program shouldn’t be either.
On-Site Environmental Compliance Activities:
- Update and maintain environmental files
- Consult with facility personnel to ensure continuity of programs
- Advise facility personnel as to proper procedures and performance activities
- Review environmental correspondence and respond accordingly
- Conduct scheduled inspections for auditing environmental programs compliance
- Create “in-box” system for key environmental document management
Program oversight is implemented to ensure that the required monitoring, record keeping, and reporting are accomplished in accordance with the applicable regulations and current environmental permits.
CTI will review generated data for completeness and accuracy. The information is then used to prepare the following reports for submittal to appropriate agencies:
- RCRA – Biennial
- SARA Title III – TRI
- SARA Title III – SERC
- Air Permits
In-plant services may also include:
- Employee training
- Air reporting
- Sewer district reporting
- Permit renewals
- Permit reports
- Compliance plan preparation
Air Quality Services
Our staff of experienced and trained air quality engineers can provide you with all aspects of air quality management.
We can help ensure compliance with local, state, and federal requirements of the Clean Air Act (CAA).
Air Quality Permits
Our air quality services include preparation of the following air quality permits:
- Title V Permits
- Synthetic Minor (FESOP) Permits
- Area Source Permits
- New Source Review (NSR) Permits
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permits
Our Air Quality Services Also Include:
- Prepare and negotiate permit terms and conditions to the most favorable/least onerous requirements
- Provide expert assistance in NSPS, NESHAP, MACT, and RMP standards
- Prepare emission inventories, fee emission reports, and other permit-required reports and evaluations
- Air program audits and inspections
- Stack testing oversight
- Preparation and/or review of testing bid specifications
- Assist with agency meetings and negotiation
Water Quality Services
Our water quality services ensure that your facility complies with all water quality standards imposed by local, state, and federal requirements of the Clean Water Act (CWA).
Water Quality Permits:
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits
- Local wastewater discharge permits
- Storm water permits
- Facility-wide storm water and wastewater permit applicability assessments
- NPDES Pretreatment Program Assistance and associated air quality permits
Storm Water Services:
- Oil spill planning with Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures Plan (SPCC )
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Annual comprehensive storm water compliance evaluation
- Manage storm water sampling
- Conduct required storm water awareness employee training
- NPDES discharge sampling and reporting
- Wastewater pretreatment system design and engineering
- Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Dye testing of facility sanitary and storm lines
- Inspection of facilities
- Local Publicly-Owned Treatment Works (POTW) – wastewater sampling management and report preparation
- Metal Processing and Machinery (MP&M) effluent guidelines and standards assistance
- Employee training to meet permit terms and conditions
Hazardous Waste Services
In accordance with the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) , we provide comprehensive hazardous waste services:
- Waste management plan development
- Facility audits and inspections with confidential reports
- Waste evaluations: sampling and analyses
- Generator notification form preparation
- RCRA contingency plan preparation
- Integrated Contingency Plan (ICP) preparation
- Employee training (initial and refresher)
- RCRA generator facility closure clean-up plans
- RCRA facility closures (clean-up)
- Cessation of Regulated Operations (CRO) closures
- Notice of violation assistance
Our experienced staff of scientists and engineers are prepared to provide solutions to your environmental, health, and safety needs. In order to detail your company’s requirements, please print and fill out the Service Request Form below.
Please fax your completed form to 216.641.4610. For any questions, please call us at 216.341.1800 ext 13 or Sales at ext. 16.