It can be your best friend. Or your worst nightmare.
The key to avoiding costly penalties and fines is to stay one step ahead of OSHA compliance regulations.
That’s where we come in.
Our team of seasoned OSHA compliance professionals can develop or optimize your health and safety management systems to meet stringent OSHA regulations. We have extensive experience in creating customized programs to help you become, and stay, OSHA compliant.
Facility Wide Assessments & Audits
We can determine your facility’s compliance with current OSHA regulations through either a facility wide assessment or complete program audit.
You will benefit from our team of trained safety professionals.
Our OSHA Compliance Team Will:
- Observe your facility processes and employee or personnel practices
- Identify potential shortcomings between your facility and regulations
- Generate a report of findings and recommendations
Safety Plans for OSHA Compliance
We can develop and/or revise your current written health and safety program plans, including:
- HAZWOPER/Emergency Response
- Hazard Communication
- Powered Industrial Truck
- Confined Spaces
- Process Safety Management
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Extinguisher Use and Safety
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Electrical Safety / Arc Flash Safety
- Hazardous Materials
- Machine Guarding
- Record Keeping
We Also Provide the Following OSHA Compliance Services:
- Personal and Area Air Monitoring
- Noise Survey/Noise Dosimeter/Employee Hearing Testing
- Fit Testing Services
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Training
CTI’s experienced scientists and engineers are prepared to provide solutions to your environmental, health, and safety needs. In order to detail your company’s requirements, please fill out the Service Request Form.
Download the Service Request Form below, check the service areas of interest and fax the form to CTI Customer Service at 216.641.4610. You may direct questions to Customer Service at 216.341.1800, ext. 13, or Sales at ext. 16.